001. Real name → Shavone S.
002. Nickname(s)→ JaydiaRae (Jaydia is my pseudonym. Rae comes from my middle name, Raechelle.)
003. Zodiac sign → Aries
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary→ Wesley Heights, Fultondale, and Argyle
006. Middle School → McEvoy and Busch
007. High School → Fultondale and NB Forest
008. College → No
009. Hair color → Brown
010. Long or short → Short
011. Loud or Quiet → Quiet
012. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
013. Phone or Camera → Camera
014. Health freak → No
015. Drink or Smoke? → Occasionally and Hell no
016. Do you pray before a long drive/flight? → Yes
017. Piercings → Ears
018. Tattoos → No
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ Yes, I've flown several times. Delta is the best. Southwest is the cheapest.
020. Been in a relationship → I've had a few hookups, but not one relationship.
021. Been been on a cruise → Yes.
022. Been in a fist fight → Yes, several. Throughout elementary, mostly. All foolishness, non-sense, and started by bullies. I now realize it was due to jealousy. I'm still surrounded by jealous people. I ignore them. They hate that!
023. First piercing → Around 5 years old I think. I was really young.
024. First best friend → Never had one. There was a time when I thought I had one, but I was proved wrong. Long story.
025. First award → Elementary, for either A-B Honor Roll or Never Tardy
026. First crush → Eddie - Summer before freshman year started. He lived right around the corner. He was hot!
028. First big vacation → Magic Kingdom, around 12 y/o
029. Last person you talked to → My nephew
030. Last person you texted → no cell
031. Last person you watched a movie with → My sister in law
032. Last food you ate → A turkey bologna sandwich w/ mayo & mustard
033. Last movie you watched → Lifetime Movie: The Pregnancy Pact - Great movie! Sad though.
034. Last song you listened to → "Run a Mile" by Late Night Alumni - It was on a YouTube Tut called "Avatar Inspired Look" by Michelle Phan
035. Last thing you bought → Car insurance
036. Last person you hugged → My Nephew
037. Food → Fried Seafood, Steak Chimichanga w/ white Cheese Sauce, Pan-Fried Shrimp over Angel Pasta
038. Drinks → Raspberry Tea w. a dash of Sprite - Yummy! Peach Schnapps is awesome too! and Wine Coolers. Any cold fruity beverage hits the spot.
039. Clothing → Sparkly tops, jeans w. colored threads and studs.
040. Books → Twilight saga (Stephenie Meyer), Mortal Instruments saga (Cassandra Clare), Magic Study series (Maria V. Snyder), Eragon: The Inheritance Cycle saga (Christopher Paolini), Merchant Princes series (Charles Stross)
041. Musics → Mishal Moore, Priscilla Renea, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera, Chrisette Michele, Melanie Fiona
042. Flower → Perennial Geranium
043. Colors → Purples (Looks great with Silver, Black, and White)
044. Movies → Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Coyote Ugly,
045. TV Shows → CSI Miami, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, Half & Half, Girlfriends, The Game, Law & Order, Heroes
046. Subjects → Art, Literature, Science, Math
IN 2008..... I
047.  married the love of my life
048.  gave birth to my bundle of joy(s)
049.  had my heart broken
050. [X] went over the minutes on my cell phone
051.  learned that I was truly blessed
052.  finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grow up
053.  told my mate, "I Love You"
054.  sang, "Happy Birthday" to someone special
055.  done something I've regretted
056.  broke a promise
057. [X] hid a secret
058. [X] pretended to be happy
059. [X] met someone who changed my life
060.  pretended to be sick
061.  traveled to some place new
062. [X] tried something I normally wouldn't try, and liked it
063.  cried over the silliest thing
064.  ran a mile
065.  went to the beach with your best friend(s)
066. [X] stay single the whole year
067. Eating/Drinking → Nothing
068. Watching → Rachel Ray on The Food Network - She's visiting Chicago's restaurants. Can't remember the name of the show.
069. I'm about to → Wrap up this questionnaire
070. Listening to → My 12 y/o nephew as he packs his textbooks back into his bookbag
071. Plans for today → To watch American Idol - I love the guest judges. Today it's Barney!
072. Waiting for → The Head Start bus to arrive with my 4 y/o nephew
073. Want kids? → Yes
074. Want to get married? → Someday
075. Careers in mind → Computer Programming, Web Design, PC Tech, Daycare... I can't decide.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY? (for the kind you're attracted to)
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes. Definitely his eyes.
077. Shorter or taller? → Taller
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous Romance
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Big arms.
080. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
081. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → Not necessarily a trouble-maker, but someone who's been through the tough times, fought his share of battles, and has come out a better man.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → No. But I have broken a pair and had to replace it.
084. Ran away from home → No
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → No
086. Killed somebody → No
087. Broken someone's heart → Yes. Couldn't be helped. Circumstances just won't allow it. Long story.
088. Been arrested → No
089. Cried when someone died → Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → Somewhat
091. Miracles → Definitely. I've witnessed quite a few.
092. Love at first sight → Yes. It could happen.
093. Heaven → Have to.
094. Santa Claus → No. Why should he get all of the credit? The parents does all of the work.
095. Sex on the first date → No
096. Kiss on the first date → Well... Maybe. As long as his breath doesn't stink.
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → No
099. Do you believe in God → Yes. I believe there is only one God. He has many homes. His doors are always open to everyone.
100. Posted as "100 Truths" and tagged 10 people... Sure did!
JonKin | ClayConnections | GysKing1 | Vexingly-Yours | Ebony-Chan | Jinzouki | JupiterBlossem | HenrikeD | Azularia | Blu3MysticL3O